Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
About Digital Art / Hobbyist SuperSchtroumpfMale/France Groups :iconcute-as-pie: cute-as-pie
Cute ◕◡◕
Recent Activity
Deviant for 8 Years
Needs Core Membership
Statistics 213 Deviations 54,738 Comments 151,028 Pageviews
×

Newest Deviations

Love by SuperSmurgger Love :iconsupersmurgger:SuperSmurgger 10 8 Zootopia: The Secret of Finnick, pt.9 by SuperSmurgger Zootopia: The Secret of Finnick, pt.9 :iconsupersmurgger:SuperSmurgger 83 39 Zootopia: The Secret of Finnick, pt.8 by SuperSmurgger Zootopia: The Secret of Finnick, pt.8 :iconsupersmurgger:SuperSmurgger 114 121 Zootopia: The Secret of Finnick, pt.7 by SuperSmurgger Zootopia: The Secret of Finnick, pt.7 :iconsupersmurgger:SuperSmurgger 114 63 Zootopia: The Secret of Finnick, pt.6 by SuperSmurgger Zootopia: The Secret of Finnick, pt.6 :iconsupersmurgger:SuperSmurgger 104 45 Zootopia: The Secret of Finnick, pt.5 by SuperSmurgger Zootopia: The Secret of Finnick, pt.5 :iconsupersmurgger:SuperSmurgger 154 115 Handsome Fox by SuperSmurgger Handsome Fox :iconsupersmurgger:SuperSmurgger 110 22 Zootopia: The Secret of Finnick, pt.4 by SuperSmurgger Zootopia: The Secret of Finnick, pt.4 :iconsupersmurgger:SuperSmurgger 177 69 Zootopia: The Secret of Finnick, pt.3 by SuperSmurgger Zootopia: The Secret of Finnick, pt.3 :iconsupersmurgger:SuperSmurgger 140 49 Zootopia: The Secret of Finnick, pt.2 by SuperSmurgger Zootopia: The Secret of Finnick, pt.2 :iconsupersmurgger:SuperSmurgger 179 56 Zootopia: The Secret of Finnick, pt.1 by SuperSmurgger Zootopia: The Secret of Finnick, pt.1 :iconsupersmurgger:SuperSmurgger 283 83 Nothing Changes by SuperSmurgger Nothing Changes :iconsupersmurgger:SuperSmurgger 25 18 Lady Comforts Scat 2 by SuperSmurgger Lady Comforts Scat 2 :iconsupersmurgger:SuperSmurgger 12 10 No Littering - Aylan Kurdi Tribute by SuperSmurgger No Littering - Aylan Kurdi Tribute :iconsupersmurgger:SuperSmurgger 18 34 Lady Comforts Scat by SuperSmurgger Lady Comforts Scat :iconsupersmurgger:SuperSmurgger 17 20 Commission Board by SuperSmurgger Commission Board :iconsupersmurgger:SuperSmurgger 4 9

Favourites

0006 by GarblesnatchBarbell 0006 :icongarblesnatchbarbell:GarblesnatchBarbell 8 0 0003 by GarblesnatchBarbell 0003 :icongarblesnatchbarbell:GarblesnatchBarbell 10 0 Bonjour False Gods by deity-of-destruction Bonjour False Gods :icondeity-of-destruction:deity-of-destruction 5 7 Wakfu - Yugo by TheStoff Wakfu - Yugo :iconthestoff:TheStoff 62 28 Wakfu season 3 - thoughts part II by Peach-8D Wakfu season 3 - thoughts part II :iconpeach-8d:Peach-8D 17 10 Yugo by Shira-Cat Yugo :iconshira-cat:Shira-Cat 9 0 Yugo the little Eliatrope by Tarkfir Yugo the little Eliatrope :icontarkfir:Tarkfir 16 3 Yuyu by SilentRain12 Yuyu :iconsilentrain12:SilentRain12 26 8 Inktober17 05 Long by Waktrash Inktober17 05 Long :iconwaktrash:Waktrash 6 0 Yugo by luck-arts Yugo :iconluck-arts:luck-arts 9 0 Wakfu Commission by Smudgeandfrank Wakfu Commission :iconsmudgeandfrank:Smudgeandfrank 434 71 CaligoMWknight: Yugo and Adamai by Neloku CaligoMWknight: Yugo and Adamai :iconneloku:Neloku 94 6 Adamai-croquie by RamuPanda Adamai-croquie :iconramupanda:RamuPanda 7 0 Adamai by RamuPanda Adamai :iconramupanda:RamuPanda 12 0 Grudge by Elis97 Grudge :iconelis97:Elis97 26 3 Yugo and Amalia by WhitedoveHemlock Yugo and Amalia :iconwhitedovehemlock:WhitedoveHemlock 113 23

deviantID

SuperSmurgger's Profile Picture
SuperSmurgger
SuperSchtroumpf
Artist | Hobbyist | Digital Art
France
Hello to everybody, and welcome to my page !




:bulletblack: :bulletpurple: :bulletred: :bulletpink: :bulletorange: :bulletyellow: :bulletblue: :bulletgreen:What is this account about ?:bulletgreen: :bulletblue: :bulletyellow: :bulletorange: :bulletpink: :bulletred: :bulletpurple: :bulletblack:



I dedicate this DeviantART account to my Fanart Artwork, among others.




:bulletblack: :bulletpurple: :bulletred: :bulletpink: :bulletorange: :bulletyellow: :bulletblue: :bulletgreen:About me:bulletgreen: :bulletblue: :bulletyellow: :bulletorange: :bulletpink: :bulletred: :bulletpurple: :bulletblack:



My DA artist name is "SuperSmurgger" (don't ask me where it comes from, please...), a 24 year-old artist and budding novelist who draws fanart, sci-fi, space art, anime-related stuff & much more. I live in France, although I have plans to travel the world and visit many countries.

Please enjoy your stay !

Language skills

American English language level EXPERT by TheFlagandAnthemGuy Spanish language level INTERMEDIATE by TheFlagandAnthemGuy Japanese language level BEGINNER by TheFlagandAnthemGuy French language level NATIVE by TheFlagandAnthemGuy Indonesian language level RANDOM WORDS by TheFlagandAnthemGuy














Interests
Hi folks!

The title says it all. I posted my Zootoopia Comic on Pixiv a week ago and I need someone to help me translate it into Japanese.

Is anyone interested ?

Have a good day!
  • Listening to: Kraftwerk
  • Reading: Golden Globes results
  • Drinking: Water

Activity


Love
Nobita showing Dekisugi, a fellow classmate and probably the only one how never made fun of him, that his love is real. Those two boys, the worst loser of all times and most highly-esteemed honor student respectively, are the perfect opposites. But loves knows no frontier... :hug:

Just a random piece of Doraemon fanart I created like 2 months ago. Should have posted it here for a while now !


Original Characters © Fujiko F.Fujio, TV Asashi & Shogakukan-Shueisha Production Co.

Date : September 20th, 2017

All rights reserved. Use or reproduction of my work is forbidden, unless permission from me is given first.
Loading...
Zootopia: The Secret of Finnick, pt.9
9th page of my Zootopia-related comic project.

The Secret of Finnick, pt.8 << PREV

Stock used : shots and pictures from the movie, which greatly helped me creating the character poses, texturing and backgrounds.

All characters © Disney Studios.

---------

Maybe I should say it, but...THAT'S IT !
This panel may be the end of my fan comic "The Secret Of Finnick". Not because I want it to end now, but for lack of other choices. Many thing have occurred since the first panel, more than a year ago. I got a job, I got a social life and I got new things to do during my free time. Which means less time for this ; artworks, internet and such. It doesn't mean I won't come back, but I definitely need a break.

Sounds strange for someone who's not been active for ages, I agree. But the facts are here ; I don't have the time for big art projets anymore. For the last couple of weeks, I've even considered putting an end to my online activities as an artist to focus on other hobbies. Although I came back on this decision, it is still my duty to tell you that I can't continue with this comic. It has been a wonderful experiences, with even more wonderful feedbacks ! But best things don't want to last too long ; they know when to stop.

I acknowledge that this is a bit sharp, coming back from the dead with such a shocking announcement, but it is the truth. I could not achieve all the things I wanted to do with this project, but by and large, the overall finished product is satisfying. I did what I wanted to do, and the final result looks perfectly the way I hoped it would. This is it guys, the time for Finnick and Nick to retire (they have plenty of things to do, don't they ?)

There still may be a 10% chance that I come with a new plate in the future. But the other 90% have more power, so one would better not bet his hopes on it. However, there is a 100% chance that I post "special pictures" soon enough, like bonus illustrations related to my story. It definitely WILL happen !


---------

Now, it's up to your imagination ! If you guys feel like continuing this great narrative adventure on my behalf, in the written or illustrated form, please feel free to contact me ! :) Beside, I promise you that within the next couple of months, I shall write a fanfiction about this comic. Lots of new stuff, bonuses and extra content ahead ! :wow:

---------


From now on, I shall only enjoy some sporadic presence on DeviantArt. However, I still have some more artworks for you guys ; stuff I've been working on in the meantime. You're not done with me yet !
Loading...
If you guys wonder where am I, don't worry. I'm asking myself the same question ! :D

The truth is I've been working like hell recently. My new job is...exhausting. I love it, but damn...it's tiring me out. I hope to be back one of these days !!!
Currently in London for a training course, 3 weeks left.

If you don't here about me or my comic, now you know why !
Dear Flu,

I detest you.

Hatefully yours,
SS

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconyulitzin:
Yulitzin Featured By Owner Sep 24, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Merci pour le fav!
Reply
:iconyore-donatsu:
Yore-Donatsu Featured By Owner Sep 13, 2017
Merci beaucoup pour le fav ;D
Reply
:iconyore-donatsu:
Yore-Donatsu Featured By Owner Sep 13, 2017
Merci beaucoup pour le fav :D
Reply
:icondavid31:
David31 Featured By Owner Mar 26, 2017  Hobbyist Writer
Thanks for the fav on :iconfredvegerano:'s picture. :)
Reply
:iconkilo60:
Kilo60 Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2017  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Thank you ever so much for the fave! :bow: 
Reply
:iconjerrykhor:
JerryKhor Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2017  Hobbyist Artist
Do you take a request?
Reply
:iconsupersmurgger:
SuperSmurgger Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Only taking commissions.
Reply
:iconacla13:
acla13 Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2016  Professional General Artist
Reply
:iconsupersmurgger:
SuperSmurgger Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2016  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thank you my friend ! :love:
Reply
Add a Comment: